Crystallizing Straight H1 2 R/N Super Hyaluronic
Power For Resistant and Natural Hair
Shiseido Crystallizing Straight Treatment (2 Step System)
Japanese Hair Straightening
Process takes about an hour
Lasts between 2 to 6 months
One 125 g) package of Straightening Cream
One 125 g) package of Neutralizing Cream
Shiseido Crystallizing Straight Treatment is a bestselling professional thermal hair straightening system from Japan that makes frizzy hair crystal smooth and glossy without having to spend hundreds at the salon. This treatment utilizes advanced ionic technology to straighten the hair while keeping it healthy and even shinier that before. This formaldehyde-free, 2-step system is easy to use and leaves the hair silky, more manageable and with incredible shine for 2 months or more.
Changing your hairstyle can completely revamp your look. If you find it difficult to make time for those expensive salon appointments, using Shiseido Crystallizing Cream Straightener & Neutralizer in the comfort of your own home will allow you to straighten your hair on your own schedule. Shiseido Crystallizing Cream Straightener & Neutralizer is an amazing Japanese hair straightening cream that not only gives you perfectly straight hair but also makes them lustrous, smooth and tangle free.
- Apply the cream all over the head of hair, except for the roots, keep it 1 to 2cm above the roots
- Coat the entire hair evenly & comb straight through with a wide-toothed comb
- Let it set at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes
- Then, after sufficiently plain rinsing, dry the hair thorough
- Set it with a Straightening Iron at 180°C / 360°F or less for 2 seconds per location to straighten the hair
- When applying H1 Straightener, keep it 1 to 2 cm above the roots, as getting it on the scalp could cause irrition & hair for breakage.
- Use an interemdiate plain rinse to completely wash away H1 Straightener. Especially wash the roots carefully
- Coat the entire hair & leave it for 20 to 30 minutes while combing lightly
- Then, completely wash it away
- Completely process H2 Neutralizer. If the neutralization is not complete, it could cause damage or hair for breakage, so coat the hair sufficiently from the roots to the tip of the hair to make sure neutralization is complete